BOX1

Talon Factory UTV Spare Carrier

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

Talon R
does anyone have any experience with the Factory UTV Spare Tire carrier? Wondering about the weight of the spare on the frame and about an effects on handling with the high weight. I like the idea of being able to see under it. I like the looks of the Jei Offroad version, but looks like would be a pain to get into any box. It s supposed to swing out, but looks like a lot of weight to hang when open

Opinions please

box4

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1000-5
does anyone have any experience with the Factory UTV Spare Tire carrier? Wondering about the weight of the spare on the frame and about an effects on handling with the high weight. I like the idea of being able to see under it. I like the looks of the Jei Offroad version, but looks like would be a pain to get into any box. It s supposed to swing out, but looks like a lot of weight to hang when open

Opinions please
10% of the weight of the machine at roof level is going to adversely affect the handling

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!