There is no such thing as overkill. Lol

62e8a9308b2aa62b9250374854d69b68

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I googled p1k skids and a few options for 500 bucks came up on Google shopping. Don't remember exactly what. My skids cost 125 and worked awesome, if you haven't already bought any.
Thanks bud, I have Trail Armor skids on my 3 seater, but I need some on the 5 seater family cruiser.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks bud, I have Trail Armor skids on my 3 seater, but I need some on the 5 seater family cruiser.

Let me get back to you after I inspect the weekend damage.

FYI: I know I had to add extra bolts because I don't think they used as much as they should have. And also there is no drain holes so I added a bunch of those.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Let me get back to you after I inspect the weekend damage.

FYI: I know I had to add extra bolts because I don't think they used as much as they should have. And also there is no drain holes so I added a bunch of those.

Did you add the drain holes by going over some rocks or with a drill?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Had a blast riding with Joeys brother in the infamous farm rig all day Sunday.

Im proud of the Farm Rig and Brad says thanks for riding. He was bored by himself and no radio for a while.

I’m also proud of Brad, his only experience with the Pioneer is one trip to Bull Run but he grew up under the same father as me which took us into the woods in trucks and atvs so he had the basics down.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He'l he did a great job! He told me that ,but I couldn' tell. He picked all the right lines and was very confident in his machine. It really was a pleasure to ride with him.