BOX1

P700 Fender Flares

Trademark

Trademark

Jun 18, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I did some hunting over Thanksgiving and realized how bad the mud slinging issue is. I didn't want to do anything but the Honda fender flares for looks but I think I'm going to have to. I've seen that several people put the mud busters on the back, but I've also seen people making their own. I checked up at Home Depot for something I could use to make them but no luck. To anybody that made their own, where did you find your materials?

IMG 2153 1

Reactions: Lady01 and Farmer
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
A year or two ago, a lot of people were adding fender flares.
Soon after a lot of people were busting fender flares as they dragged them against trees.
I bought a set (I can't even remember where) but never put them on because so many people were tearing theirs off.

My advice is to use something flexible, so that it can just flip right back into position.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
We've heard this complaint since the Pioneer came out. My original thoughts were.... Well, it's an off road vehicle, you're gonna get dirty. But I've learned to understand that people have better things to do than wash their wheeler after you ride it. There's been so many DIY posts on this that I bet a simple search would reward you with a wealth of information.

Did you get anything hunting?

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Made several sets of fender flairs for both -- ( P500 & P700 ) -- out of the -- Top Edge -- of Over The Rail Truck Bed Liners.
Made inner fender & floor protectors for both P500 & P500 -- ( out of bedliner & tailgate protectors )

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
We've heard this complaint since the Pioneer came out. My original thoughts were.... Well, it's an off road vehicle, you're gonna get dirty. But I've learned to understand that people have better things to do than wash their wheeler after you ride it. There's been so many DIY posts on this that I bet a simple search would reward you with a wealth of information.

Did you get anything hunting?
Ok seriously...did you get anything hunting? Don't leave us hanging! Haven't been hunting since November!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Trademark never replied to my question but....

I didn't shoot a deer in 2019. Harvest was a nightmare that year. 2020 was opposite...we finished all crops by October 15 and I filled my tags soon after.

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had primer issues with my muzzleloader during last deer season! Luckily I got a moose in December 2019!

Reactions: Farmer
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!