P1000 Finally got a bow boot

TumaloKeith

TumaloKeith

Jul 28, 2020
Powell Butte
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's not ideal, but it holds the bow and keeps some of the dust off the thing. I don't think Kolpin still makes this bow boot, but my hunting buddy had an extra one that he gave me. It worked out pretty darn good, mostly out of the way and plenty of room to still put stuff in the dump bed. It's above the rails and easy to get to. The old style Kolpin boot is a bit short and the bow with sight is a tight fit and is a bit difficult to get in and out. Also no way to put the bow in the boot with the stabilizer. I do have a quick release on the stabil, but I may need to just a shorter one.

Bowboot1 Bowboot2 BowBoot3

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!