P1000 Finally here.....thanks

elmacanuck

elmacanuck

Mar 16, 2016
Ontario ,Canada
Been reading this forum for months now ,,,,,,,,,and drooling over your Pioneers.

Just want to thank everyone who has posted on here . Made it much more interesting and easier on ordering day .

This one is mainly a Hunting Rig ,,,training hounds at night and tour the logging roads up at hunt camp.

We get lots of winter here ,,,,,eh,,,,,,,went with the hard cab with heat/defrost ,,,

Enjoy your posts ,,,,keep up the good work

elmacanuck
P 1000 3 Orange

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love love love the orange. Congrats!

AirtimeAcres

AirtimeAcres

Nov 11, 2015
Yes, that is a sharp looking rig. I like your light.

What really caught my eye is your aluminum trailer. I need one like that to haul my new mower behind my new Pioneer, and to haul the Pioneer somewhere if we decide to ride somewhere besides our own place..I picked up this mower last week with this old crummy trailer...
Randy

3E129CDB 5EC8 454E 924F 8B4887CFB938

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If the deluxe 5 would have been available in orange it would have been tough for me to pick between it or white. I still really like the black steel wheels too. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Congrats and welcome!! I still love the orange! I was stuck between it and the white, obviously I went white lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All you guys with the white ones make me jealous too. Damn you all:)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@elmacanuck Welcome to the club and crongrats on the new ride. The P1K in orange looks sharp!

D

Dasmoeturhead

Been reading this forum for months now ,,,,,,,,,and drooling over your Pioneers.

Just want to thank everyone who has posted on here . Made it much more interesting and easier on ordering day .

This one is mainly a Hunting Rig ,,,training hounds at night and tour the logging roads up at hunt camp.

We get lots of winter here ,,,,,eh,,,,,,,went with the hard cab with heat/defrost ,,,

elmacanuck
View attachment 14014
Nice color, and I love the doors. I might get some before I plow next winter.

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3

elmacanuck
View attachment 14014
Congratulations on the purchase. I do like the orange also. Can't wait to ride in the snow!!! ......well not that I'm rushing summer though. Lol. I like my mud too!!!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4

elmacanuck
View attachment 14014

Congratulations on the new ride. Now that wouldn't happen to be Great Lakes Honda would it.

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
Is that the Honda glass windshield? Can u post close up pics of your light bar mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!