P1000 Finished my accessory power system.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think I can call my accessory wiring complete for now. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Granted I only have the Rigid Dually lights and a Warn ProVantage 4500, but I set myself up to easily wire in other things in the future. The fuse/relay box and all of my splices/connectors are weather-proof. All accessories are fused with a relay. There is a master relay and fuse for the fuse panel. I mounted my fuse panel, winch contractor, ground bussbar, and ignition power relay on a bracket that I fabbed up. I designed the bracket to be easily removed with two bolts. Once removed, the harnesses are routed that I can swing everything off to the side for access underneath. In the future, I want to build a better looking switch plate for the dash. Hope you guys like it.

IMG 0750 IMG 0751 IMG 0753 IMG 0754 IMG 0755 IMG 0756 IMG 0757 IMG 0758 IMG 0759 IMG 0760 IMG 0761

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Looks nice! My label maker died so I still have to label mine (plus I am still in process)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks nice! My label maker died so I still have to label mine (plus I am still in process)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you. Yes I'm really happy with my label printer. It's a Brady BMP 21-plus. Kinda pricey, but it can make all different types of labels. They give this type of project a professional touch IMO.

Reactions: elkaholic
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you. Yes I'm really happy with my label printer. It's a Brady BMP 21-plus. Kinda pricey, but it can make all different types of labels. They give this type of project a professional touch IMO.

Got a dump I picked up for a good price it has a heat shrink wrap that can be printed on. Pretty slick.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks sweet!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!