Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I keep one in that pro armor bag to help a Poo Poo owner out!
View attachment 299407

Been searching old threads and online for a fire extinguisher and mount. Right now this Pro Armor bag is the way I'm leaning. Looks pretty small in the pic which I'll need to fit in a P5. What's your opinion of it, is it pretty durable, does it slide down the bar at all? Do you have the white Rec5 bottle in there?

Squeegee

Squeegee

JTGB in training
Lifetime Member
Jun 5, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Been searching old threads and online for a fire extinguisher and mount. Right now this Pro Armor bag is the way I'm leaning. Looks pretty small in the pic which I'll need to fit in a P5. What's your opinion of it, is it pretty durable, does it slide down the bar at all? Do you have the white Rec5 bottle in there?
Check out an element extinguisher, a bit pricey but I believe it will pay for itself over time

Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve had a Polaris Ranger 900 burst into flames while driving. It was a violent flash fire and gave no warning. Keep that in mind and number on priority is availability of the extinguisher. That looks way to cumbersome to get at it quickly. You need a quick release that takes no time to get. Mine takes 1-2 seconds

691AF5CB 8706 47B0 B70D 2DCFBED36B18

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes yes and yes. Its the same one Ive had forever. Very durable. White bottle.

O

oldgasser

Feb 26, 2017
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes yes and yes. Its the same one Ive had forever. Very durable. White bottle.
I'm confused at what you mean by cumbersome. I have an Element in every vehicle I own. The one on my Pioneer is exactly as shown in the photo. Reach up, pull it down and strike the starter. Its the only one that doesn't require annual maintenance and the discharge time is 5 times longer than an ABC unit. Plus it leaves no residue.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm confused at what you mean by cumbersome. I have an Element in every vehicle I own. The one on my Pioneer is exactly as shown in the photo. Reach up, pull it down and strike the starter. Its the only one that doesn't require annual maintenance and the discharge time is 5 times longer than an ABC unit. Plus it leaves no residue.

I never said anything about cumbersome, I like your Extinguisher. U mistakin me for the wrong Thief! 😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think he replied to the wrong post. He's saying that the Pro Armor one would be cumbersome to get to.
Haha i figured it was to the wrong post 🤣
to answer your question there. I didnt think so when i did a dry run With it. With any of them, depends on how quick the fire goes and where it starts. one things for certain, if your in a Poo Poo your fuced any way you look at it!!😂🥳

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!