FIRE

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to Governor Brainless of California, he denied forest management as well as the previous democratic Governors at the desire of the liberal tree huggers. So, now the Sierra National Forest with many off road trails has been destroyed because of fire. He's blaming Climate Control/Gobal Warming. Oh, this fire has nothing to do with marijuana growers who were operating a non sparkless water pump with a gasoline engive to pump water to their marijuana grow. Oh, that's not a problem for him. A beautiful forest destroyed for our life as well as many residents who resided in these great mountains. Moon Beam Brown, Newsom (Pelosi's nephew), Brown senor and Davis, all fools. Very sad!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thank you to Governor Brainless of California, he denied forest management as well as the previous democratic Governors at the desire of the liberal tree huggers. So, now the Sierra National Forest with many off road trails has been destroyed because of fire. He's blaming Climate Control/Gobal Warming. Oh, this fire has nothing to do with marijuana growers who were operating a non sparkless water pump with a gasoline engive to pump water to their marijuana grow. Oh, that's not a problem for him. A beautiful forest destroyed for our life as well as many residents who resided in these great mountains. Moon Beam Brown, Newsom (Pelosi's nephew), Brown senor and Davis, all fools. Very sad!
Hope you and your family remain safe....🤞

For a century, forest mismanagement has resulted in huge blazes. And while global warming is the favorite culprit among the PC crowd, history shows that California suffered far bigger fires decades ago. ... Fires in 1934, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1950 and 1963 also vastly exceeded Camp Fire's size.Nov 20, 2018

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You’ve done much or remember more about California... fires. I appreciate that. This fire is devastating. We keep receiving pre-evacuation notices. I only wish better forest management could have been deployed. The beetle destroyed a huge percentage of this forest, which increased the fuel source. They tried harvesting the beetle damaged trees but there is just so much and in areas not attainable by equipment.
Thank you

Reactions: GrnP500 and TxDoc
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You’ve done much or remember more about California... fires. I appreciate that. This fire is devastating. We keep receiving pre-evacuation notices. I only wish better forest management could have been deployed. The beetle destroyed a huge percentage of this forest, which increased the fuel source. They tried harvesting the beetle damaged trees but there is just so much and in areas not attainable by equipment.
Thank you
I grew up in California and remember endless devastating fires. Yeah, beetles are a huge problem all over the western states, I hate it. Take care and good luck to you and your family...🙏🏻

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
WA governor on his soap box blaming global warming yesterday too. Power lines and wind have caused some. Arrests are being made for arsonists. Several due to bum camps and protesters the governor ignores in his news conferences.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's what liberals do: take a s*** on society and blame the smell on conservatives to turn more low info voters to them. And, of course, what's needed to fix the smell is more money and government.

I say f*** california. And washington. They keep voting the goons in, so let them learn the hard lesson. No aid of any sort.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!