P700 First checkup oil change

E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have to take mine in for first oil change. What other items should I make sure they check. And that I should double check them on

Thanks

Ehunter

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
As long as you have receipts/records, you're good on warranty.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I keep my receipts changed oil and filter , check your coolant level it may be a little low as it worked any air out . My valves were not out of spec. Check air filter make sure it's clea n and oiled.. I did it myself at 96 miles. I have the extended warranty.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
What others said. Your warranty is good with records. That being said, I took mine in for it's first service. I am not mechanically inclined and would rather eat chitlins than work on an engine 😂 . Main reason I took it in is JUST IN CASE something else needed done. I have 2 dealers within an hour or so and one wanted 250 with a week or so wait and the other 100 with a few days wait. hmmmm hard decision for sure :p

I usually have a do it all mechanic buddy that does everything else for me.

Reactions: Ehunter
E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
What others said. Your warranty is good with records. That being said, I took mine in for it's first service. I am not mechanically inclined and would rather eat chitlins than work on an engine 😂 . Main reason I took it in is JUST IN CASE something else needed done. I have 2 dealers within an hour or so and one wanted 250 with a week or so wait and the other 100 with a few days wait. hmmmm hard decision for sure :p

I am not the most mechanical either I can change the oil in the future but I am going to take it in so its ready for hunting season

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would politely ask to have their most experienced tech look it over. You might get him you might not but they tend to put summer help little Johny on these things and thats no good for anyone but Johny........if he sticks around.

Booey424

Booey424

Apr 17, 2020
New Haven, WV
Ownership

1. 700-4

Those prices are crazy. I had the first oil change done and it cost $65.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!