P1000 First oil change synthetic plus gear oil synthetic results very noticeable

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did the first oil change today. Changed everything, engine, sub and diff. Let me say that it make a mess with the skid plate. I 'm going to have to use way more towels on the next change. I've got card board under it right now because it's was dripping on my carport. But that's not why I posted. I took it for a ride and you could feel and hear the difference in the machine. It shifted smoother and quieter. Very noticeable, and I can't hear that well. I used the Honda 10w-30 HP4S in the engine and Amsoil 75w-90 in the differentials.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Going to see what the hype is about.
Have a Pioneer and a Talon to do.
Hit up @highpocket74 if you need some. 40dfacc7c45a17a7ca010ea944dee57b

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I went for reverse today in a hurry and didn't get is all the way but I didn't hit the gas and heard a little cling and was like OH Sh?t. But not really cling just a little touching. You diffinitely need to watch what your doing.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I think
Going to see what the hype is about.
Have a Pioneer and a Talon to do.
Hit up @highpocket74 if you need some. View attachment 329209

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I think you’re going to like it. Changed my talon front and rear diff oil this weekend at 1900 miles. Should be good for a long haul now!!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I went for reverse today in a hurry and didn't get is all the way but I didn't hit the gas and heard a little cling and was like OH Sh?t. But not really cling just a little touching. You diffinitely need to watch what your doing.
You should try my shifter plate. Makes life better. I’ve never had a problem hitting reverse. Low is MUCH better with the plate cut as far back as possible! Rarely do I get any grinding. I’ve found that warming up the machine before using low helps a bunch. Still not perfect when your PUSHING a cable.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've looked at that before. Looks made well. I'd like to have one but I don't want to take the dash out. I just got the cab on. Don't get me wrong, I due want to take the dash out, just not right now. I want boot the shifters or something to stop the cold air in the winter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!