P1000 First snow

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lion season opened last week. Bring on the snow.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We had 8" up at the the cabin last week! Great hunting weather and fun to ride in. Although all the rain we had yesterday and into the the wee morning hrs I think it might be gone 55 here today. Well that's Michigan! It's like a box of m&s' you never know what you'll get! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm glad y'all like snow! Please keep it up north. Snow is a bad 4 letter word in my household...cause me alot of extra work lol. Your rig does look good in the snow @Eltobgi
Yours too @Upstatefreedom

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm glad y'all like snow! Please keep it up north. Snow is a bad 4 letter word in my household...cause me alot of extra work lol. Your rig does look good in the snow @Eltobgi
Yours too @Upstatefreedom
I agree, I wouldn't mind playing in it up there in the frozen north, just don't want to play in it down here in the sunny south. :rolleyes:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I flipping hate snow because our season ends so I have been trying to avoid this thread. It's too late we just got a little bit of ours.
Ok that's out of the way...b****en! Looks really cool not going to even pretend it doesn't! The Beast looks spectacular! That will probably remind @drfubar of the alien prob thing, he's going to hate it but by all standards means it's cool as heck. Seriously man really really good looking and great photos!! You did awesome. Helps me overcome my blues a bit so thank you!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!