Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I flipping hate snow because our season ends so I have been trying to avoid this thread. It's too late we just got a little bit of ours.
Ok that's out of the way...b****en! Looks really cool not going to even pretend it doesn't! The Beast looks spectacular! That will probably remind @drfubar of the alien prob thing, he's going to hate it but by all standards means it's cool as heck. Seriously man really really good looking and great photos!! You did awesome. Helps me overcome my blues a bit so thank you!
Thanks CP! But...I'm thinking once you finalize your cab...snow won't seem so bad and a new adventure will begin! Your build is awesome, I'm just messing around with some lights!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First of all that's not "messing around" with lights! You absolutely made those lights your b****! It looks that good. Placement and everything there's a lot of work there. I've always loved the red! And second I'll still hate snow. It really shuts us down bad. The doors will make it warmer but still doesn't allow us to truly camp the same. Everything becomes a b****, including me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I flipping hate snow because our season ends so I have been trying to avoid this thread. It's too late we just got a little bit of ours.
Ok that's out of the way...b****en! Looks really cool not going to even pretend it doesn't! The Beast looks spectacular! That will probably remind @drfubar of the alien prob thing, he's going to hate it but by all standards means it's cool as heck. Seriously man really really good looking and great photos!! You did awesome. Helps me overcome my blues a bit so thank you!
Shoot, snow is just the beginning of another season up here. Maybe not for camping, but the riding don't slow any

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First of all that's not "messing around" with lights! You absolutely made those lights your b****! It looks that good. Placement and everything there's a lot of work there. I've always loved the red! And second I'll still hate snow. It really shuts us down bad. The doors will make it warmer but still doesn't allow us to truly camp the same. Everything becomes a b****, including me lol

Get some tracks and we can live through you all year long !

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Shoot, snow is just the beginning of another season up here. Maybe not for camping, but the riding don't slow any

Ours does. We go from 12 days riding a month to two or three. Unless we had tracks everywhere we go becomes inaccessible. It was a good run even with problems we made it up 25 weekends it's just our way of life changes for a couple of months. I hate city life lol.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ours does. We go from 12 days riding a month to two or three. Unless we had tracks everywhere we go becomes inaccessible. It was a good run even with problems we made it up 25 weekends it's just our way of life changes for a couple of months. I hate city life lol.

Do what I did, pack your chit, hitch up the Honda and move somewhere you want to be.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Especially in your line of work, man a guy with your skills could work ANYWHERE!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol your the @CumminsPusher of the Midwest! did your dad get around?

Not at all. He originally lived in Wisconsin though as a kid. Moved to central Washington then had me in Seattle. I didn't get along so well on the coast so moved closer to Idaho.
But... if everything works out this summer we'll be buying property backed up to Idaho/Montana Forrest. There's a piece of property next to member Hounddog that's been talking to us and he's been awesome. He'll be getting tracks this winter and if everything works out we'll have tracks next winter and leave the Pioneer ('s hopefully) and the sleds there. We're going to try to break this winter curse we have but there's so many balls up in the air.

EDIT:I thought you were asking me lol I guess I didn't read it well. Paint fumes and all!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Our snow rides are filled with adventure and non stop excitement. Even the simplest trail with a foot of snow added becomes challenging! It's comparable to mud,but without the clean up;) Gear Up and give her hell!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He would be f!×+ING nuts to leave idaho . he just needs to get a honda snowmobile !

Funny you say that because I wish they made um. We do have old Yami's though I guess that's next best thing for dependability. But sleds are a pain because I won't leave kids out so we'd have to have at least 5 to go all the time and that's a little more difficult to move then 5 dirt bikes. We need tracks! I really love Idaho we just need to deal better with f***ing snow.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not at all. He originally lived in Wisconsin though as a kid. Moved to central Washington then had me in Seattle. I didn't get along so well on the coast so moved closer to Idaho.
But... if everything works out this summer we'll be buying property backed up to Idaho/Montana Forrest. There's a piece of property next to member Hounddog that's been talking to us and he's been awesome. He'll be getting tracks this winter and if everything works out we'll have tracks next winter and leave the Pioneer ('s hopefully) and the sleds there. We're going to try to break this winter curse we have but there's so many balls up in the air.

EDIT:I thought you were asking me lol I guess I didn't read it well. Paint fumes and all!

Where in wisconsin did he live?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Problem solved!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where in wisconsin did he live?

Not positive to be honest. He had a rough childhood and doesn't talk much about it but I will ask

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!