P500 First SxS purchase

R

Rpaz

Jul 15, 2020
Royalston, MA
Ownership

1. 500
Picked up a 2020 P5 over the weekend. This is my first time owning a UTV or ATV of any kind. I must say, it's been such a great resource pouring through all the knowledge and expertise everyone has shared. 4 days in, and my bimini top, mirrors and Sunf Power I 26's are ordered and on the way. After riding the washed out rocky trails around here the past few days, skid plates are next...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the Land between the Great Lakes and The Bruce Jenner look alike Governor!

we like pics pics pics!
soooo Pics or it didn’t happen! :cool:

R

Rpaz

Jul 15, 2020
Royalston, MA
Ownership

1. 500
I'll take a pic after work. Best I have for now on the camera roll, is the spot I went on our first date.
20200712 184850

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Picked up a 2020 P5 over the weekend. This is my first time owning a UTV or ATV of any kind. I must say, it's been such a great resource pouring through all the knowledge and expertise everyone has shared. 4 days in, and my bimini top, mirrors and Sunf Power I 26's are ordered and on the way. After riding the washed out rocky trails around here the past few days, skid plates are next...
WELCOME! That fat wallet won't be an issue in a couple months! HA!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!