P700 Flexafab roof? Super ATV Tinted Roof?

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good day,
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Flexafab.com roof

or the Super ATV Tinted roof for the Pioneer 1000 - 5?

The Bad Dawg Aluminum roof from Side by Side Sports?

I believe I read in a comment that the Tusk roof has a concave curve at the front which allows for a gap with the Super ATV Flip Windshield...?
I appreciate everyone's help and input.

Thank you,
Tie

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got the Koplin metal roof for ours, we use ours for working and Ive had tree branches fall on our previous UTV plastic roof and break it. Is a bit heavier but im not taking turns at speed on two wheels...

Reactions: Smitty335
Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also have the tinted roof and love it!
Thank you for your input Coeus... do you have a Super ATV flip windshield as well? I am also considering the possibility of closing in the cabin for the cooler months of the fall. Sooo many options... so little... time? ($$$) ;-)

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
If I use the tinted roof, can I still install accessories on the cage like a rearview mirror or lights?
Yep! No prob! Everything bolts right up with. You may have to unbolt the front part of the roof to get your hands in to mount a rearview mirror, but that's simple. Then bolt it back down. May not even need to.

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep! No prob! Everything bolts right up with. You may have to unbolt the front part of the roof to get your hands in to mount a rearview mirror, but that's simple. Then bolt it back down. May not even need to.
Good day SuperATV,
Apologies, I think this thread should actually be in the P1k forum... not the 700.

I was wondering with the mirror... do you have to cut out the rubber gasket where you attach it, or can you just squish it down? Also same question for auxiliary "Oh S**t" handles on the roll cage?

Does it matter whether you install the tinted roof first, or the flip up first?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Good day SuperATV,
Apologies, I think this thread should actually be in the P1k forum... not the 700.

I was wondering with the mirror... do you have to cut out the rubber gasket where you attach it, or can you just squish it down? Also same question for auxiliary "Oh S**t" handles on the roll cage?

Does it matter whether you install the tinted roof first, or the flip up first?

Thanks.
That's a good question! I haven't personally done one on a 700 so I can't say for sure. You may be able to squish it down. I don't see any problem with out. I'd personally probably cut it just for looks for me....but you can probably get away with it.

Its easier to install the flip up first. Sometimes you need that extra hand clearance up top...and you may need to unbolt the front of the roof to get your hands in there if you already have it installed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!