Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The claimed 41 sales and so few reviews - each very brief, no real details, and all but one over 6 months old - is a red flag for me.

Reactions: Smitty335
Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I saw the information about seller and thought same thing. I tried to restore my existing scratched up shield and it hasn't gone well. Less scratches but now haze across the whole thing. Didn't want to spend so much on something that takes such a beating so was looking for alternatives
check with a glass co in you area you can buy glass with film on both sides on it it is 150 mph impact rated cant break it with a bat its for houses in hurricane zones use you current frame maybe something to look at

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
check with a glass co in you area you can buy glass with film on both sides on it it is 150 mph impact rated cant break it with a bat its for houses in hurricane zones use you current frame maybe something to look at
🤔.....ok, I'm no expert on the matter but I don't think impact resistant glass is the best option for a SXS. I've installed/seen many windows crack with just the slightest wrong tap. And yes, a bat can break said glass.......but it won't go through cause of the "resistant" part of the window.

I would suggest just getting the portion of said windshield again or some how fab another pc out of lexan........but by the time you're all said and done might as well just have ordered the correct section from @SuperATV

.....my 2 cents

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!