NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So......gotta ask.......forum members get a discount? 😁

I know I'll be getting one eventually! I have not found that the heat or noise is an issue yet, but I also have not put a ton of time or miles on the machine yet. Reading all these reviews on it, would be hard pressed to say its not worth the cost of ownership for sure.
Just do it, you won’t regret it… one of the best mods I did to my P1K.
I’d gladly pay double what I did but don’t tell @trigger .

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Can you bring one for a Talon 4 seater?
I don’t have one yet but I figured maybe this well help speed up that process…
Don't make one for that one yet. I'd be happy to give you a free one if I can use yours to make a template?
I'll just need it for the weekend. 😈

T

TwoTonNewt

Mar 8, 2024
Northwest Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
The only real discount to forum members is at the Takeover bc it's a cash deal and no shipping costs. You could win one in the raffle as well. But these are pretty much a forum exclusive, they started here and I don't advertise anywhere else so the average Honda owner probably doesn't even know they exist unless by word of mouth.
Totally understand. I hope you did not take offense at that. It was meant tongue in cheek.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Totally understand. I hope you did not take offense at that. It was meant tongue in cheek.
No offense taken at all. Like Futz was saying that he didn't know "why I mess with it"? I mainly do it to help out this forums members. Sure I make some chump change off it but, after visiting the tax man again this year, I don't really make squat off these things.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Don't make one for that one yet. I'd be happy to give you a free one if I can use yours to make a template?
I'll just need it for the weekend. 😈
You sure a weekend is going to give you enough time, after all they are quite big from what I've been told, might need extra time measuring and fitting ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!