Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@drfubar boohooing forums is dead and he isn't even in here defiling himself. Must be lights out at the Salty Sailor nursing home.

Reactions: Delton and popeye
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The rated r stuff is @CumminsPusher fault. And he is a tattle tale too. Damn those left coasters are confused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe so but still here and always real! Hey buddy miss you too:)

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoa!!!! Did the planets just align or something? Elvis finally show up on social media?? Cause the forum I truly enjoy just showed back up! Don being opposite of a dumb horse, bullies cracking jokes, and JTW doing that wierd thing or whatever you call that stuff that JTW's do. Order has been restored to my off-road universe. It was actually worth checking my phone during this pee break.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar boohooing forums is dead and he isn't even in here defiling himself. Must be lights out at the Salty Sailor nursing home.
I got your boo hoo swinging... It ain't dead now! and, we're not on topic! I rest my case.:cool:
And you're surprised why?? After 7pm you won't see any sign of that chrome dome head poking out of the bed sheets.
That is so true. Gotta watch Andy after supper then the shows we record. I'd much rather spend the evening with my Wife than you Big Ol Hairy...No Drivin'...No Talkin...Coors drinkin...Nose Pickin...Hee-Haw-Lookin Pervertso_O

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Whoa!!!! Did the planets just align or something? Elvis finally show up on social media?? Cause the forum I truly enjoy just showed back up! Don being opposite of a dumb horse, bullies cracking jokes, and JTW doing that wierd thing or whatever you call that stuff that JTW's do. Order has been restored to my off-road universe. It was actually worth checking my phone during this pee break.
Ah... yes, you call it like you see it. That's why I like you... and I won't hold it against you that you ruined my Turkey.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ah... yes, you call it like you see it. That's why I like you... and I won't hold it against you that you ruined my Turkey.

I thought @JTW was the only deviant to do that to poultry

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Talk it all ya want poultry pounder, I got the video evidence on you. All you have is the word of an old man. Poor bird couldn't even walk. No wonder suicide was his only way out.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Talk it all ya want poultry pounder, I got the video evidence on you. All you have is the word of an old man. Poor bird couldn't even walk. No wonder suicide was his only way out.
Are you calling @Tigermark an old man? Well he is but I'm sure he's going to take exception to it.

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LOL
19260230 699053363623999 4352274002746014004 n

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Are you calling @Tigermark an old man? Well he is but I'm sure he's going to take exception to it.
I love ya Dimitri! Always keeping it real!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!