P1000 Fox shocks Canada

A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,
Wondering if you knew of a source for fox shocks in Canada. My local dealer said they were “around $3000 CAD” (~$2200)!!! I promptly said goodbye.
Thanks,
Andrew Y
Sudbury, Ontario
2016 1000-5

R

rickoshea

local honda dealer is really your only choice for fox qs3 tuned for hondas.i just priced them out last tuesday.1200 front and 1400 rear.go with elka if you don't need them right away .

A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. eBay.ca has fronts for $1000 Cad shipped, but would get likely get dinged with import fees. What stage elkas are comparable to fox qs3?

MikeyXX

MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the fox's extraordinarily better than stock? Or is it something you'd do when you need to replace?

SYoung, if you find them in south Ontario, I can get them for you and meet you halfway from midland to Sudbury off the 400. Save you 4 extra hours.

A

ayoung

Dec 19, 2015
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks very much for the offer Mikey. I have 4500km on my 16 1000-5. Tires are done so am going to 28” black waters and am thinking of upgrading suspension, just for low speed comfort. Will reach out if anything comes up!

R

rickoshea

Thanks. eBay.ca has fronts for $1000 Cad shipped, but would get likely get dinged with import fees. What stage elkas are comparable to fox qs3?
i looked at something similar on ebay.ca.that price was usd and after adding tax and exchange it was the same as honda,also most sellers won't ship international.elka stage 3 are close to fox qs3 from what i understand.you should check and see if any towns near the border in the us have a parcel pickup service.here in bc almost every us border town has one .you have your parcel shipped to them and they hold it for you to pick up,24/7,saves money on international shipping because it isn't shipped across the border.you pick up and pay the duty/tax on the way back across.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!