P1000 M1 shocks ?

P

Pioneer2021

Jul 31, 2022
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My stock front shocks leaked all the oil out and was thinking about replacing with the m1 shocks from rough country. I was wonder what everyone’s expiernece was with these shocks and how long they lasted. Also was wondering how much they actually lift the Sxs if they will lift the full 2” as advertised then I will ditch the bracket lift that I have and eventually get some arched a arms

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The lift is "controllable" by you; the user. You can adjust the preload and create lift.

The general consensus is that people like them.

I am not sure if anyone on here has been able to do a direct side by side comparison of brands to the M1.

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I drank the koolaid last fall and got the M1's, couldn't be happier with them and a big improvement over the stock shocks. Took a little bit to get the preload right for MY machine but am very happy with the shocks. With my preload I gained about 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" of lift.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Winch no winxh, 2 batteries or one. Stock shocks are junk and suck.
That said, foax shocks willget u a higher lift with more to spare and u can rebuild and fill the canister with gas if and when u ware them out. RCyou cant. Just food for thought. But anything is better than stock

Reactions: kaspar139 and ChadD
kaspar139

kaspar139

May 10, 2021
Conroe, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Winch no winxh, 2 batteries or one. Stock shocks are junk and suck.
That said, foax shocks willget u a higher lift with more to spare and u can rebuild and fill the canister with gas if and when u ware them out. RCyou cant. Just food for thought. But anything is better than stock
Thanks @Remington. Yeah, I have a winch, single battery, and stock junk shocks/tires.

Reactions: ChadD and Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!