P1000 Fox shocks good price

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
Make an account. Sign into the account and then look at the prices.

I will say the links would bring up the part and even when I made an account it still didn’t give me the discount. I had to copy the part numbers and just go to the website and when I logged in it worked then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadD and Lady01
S

steve_whiteside

Mar 31, 2019
San Diego
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Do we lose the self leveling aspect of the buggy with these shocks? I thought I remembered something about that? Any other downsides other than cost?

Steve

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just can’t believe all you guys can get Fox shocks when allegedly, the reason no one can get a Honda SXS is because Honda can’t get Fox shocks…..🤔😂
🤣 think the issue is t the ones that go on the pioneer, the talon has diff shocks.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
🤣 think the issue is t the ones that go on the pioneer, the talon has diff shocks.
Lol, I wasn’t really referring to any particular SXS. Just funny to me. Maybe that’s not the reason that people are having such a hard time finding a Honda SXS, Pioneer or Talon…..

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just can’t believe all you guys can get Fox shocks when allegedly, the reason no one can get a Honda SXS is because Honda can’t get Fox shocks…..🤔😂
The boxes I got from Ron Ayers looked like they came from a dealer buyout or something…the boxes were correct but only stated that they fit up to 2017 P1k5. They had some shelf rash on them but they were the right parts…

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine were in shiny new boxes, and when I checked with Ron Ayers for a lead time, I learned that they didn't stock them at all, but they were coming in from Honda warehouses across the country.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!