Front differential lock ?

C

Chooglin

does anyone have the info on how many P500's have been manufactured since they started making them?

I'll pass that along to them
I can't answer that but great idea

@Hondasxs can you answer this ?

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I just emailed them as well. I had their Aussie lockers in the front and rear of my straight axle Toyota, and that thing was a beast.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I contacted this company Locking Differential | Torq-Masters and ask them if they would consider offering a front locker for the Pioneer 500.
They already make them for the Can Ams.

I think if we can get enough people to contact them , they just mite consider offering them for the p500 !

Anyone wanting to see a locker for the 500 ,please contact them thru there website!

I just contacted them too. Told them I'm down for one and they would sell a bunch.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I just received a response from the President of the company stating that they will very likely be building the locker for our machines. Apparently they've gotten alot of emails today. Good job everyone! I can't wait to install the new locker!

C

Chooglin

I just received a response from the President of the company stating that they will very likely be building the locker for our machines. Apparently they've gotten alot of emails today. Good job everyone! I can't wait to install the new locker!
Great news...........now I geuss we just sit and wait until it becomes available!

If anyone else gets anymore info on this , please post.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

We should put together a list of buyers, send 'em that. I'd even put down a deposit at a $400 price point. They could use the funds for development. ;)

C

Chooglin

I will be buying one for sure!

There really shouldn't be a whole lot of development in this locker. They already make them for the Can Ams. I would think it's just a matter of changing the splines and coming up with the proper clearance for the 500................I could be wrong about this though!

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
We should put together a list of buyers, send 'em that. I'd even put down a deposit at a $400 price point. They could use the funds for development. ;)
Funny you say that, I offered to put a deposit down to get on a waiting list in my thank you reply. I'm in on the buyers list too!

C

Chooglin

I also posted on there Facebook page and got a reply within minutes
Screenshot 2017 08 09 07 19 52

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!