Front differential lock ?

chrisC

chrisC

Lifetime Member
Jul 4, 2015
Newfoundland, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Excellent. I know it will take some time but this is exciting news for the 500 crew.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Hondasxs,
Can you get access to P5 production numbers so we can pass that info along to them?
I've read "class leading sales" but have never seen numbers mentioned to back it up?
Would be great to put forward numbers to them for possible sales

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs,
Can you get access to P5 production numbers so we can pass that info along to them?
I've read "class leading sales" but have never seen numbers mentioned to back it up?
Would be great to put forward numbers to them for possible sales
Wished I had more data access then I do. Sorry I do not have 500 sales volume numbers.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

For anybody that is following/reading this thread , please don't send anymore E-mails to Torq-Masters , they are working on the locker and requested that nobody send anymore e-mails.

Thanks to everyone that did send e-mails............it got the ball rolling on this !

C

Chooglin

It was 115 days ago that I first contacted them (8-7-17) about making a locker for the 500 , just in case anyone is counting the days............lol

Last edited by a moderator:
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It was 115 days ago that I first contacted them (8-7-17) about making a locker for the 500 , just in case anyone is counting the days............lol
That's less than 3 months.....lol. I'd give it a minimum of 6 months, probably closer to 9-12 before the product is ready.

sksjunkie

sksjunkie

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
That's less than 3 months.....lol. I'd give it a minimum of 6 months, probably closer to 9-12 before the product is ready.
hey everyone, ijust signed up and would love a dif lock too, i also have a youtube video of my macine if anyone wants to check it out, under same user name

Last edited:
Reactions: JWB and Chooglin
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey everyone, ijust signed up and would love a dif lock too, i also have a youtube video of my macine if anyone wants to check it out, under same user name
I checked out your video, nice rig! I’m also on the diff lock wagon, can’t be available soon enough for me.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the forum! I just looked at your vid- nice machine! Red is a good color;)- same as mine:)! Couple of questions- what size/brand of winch is that? Do those tires ride rough or vibrate on hard-pack or pavement, and what is traction like in reverse?

C

Chooglin

I watched your videos ,What brand roof is that ?

sksjunkie

sksjunkie

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the forum! I just looked at your vid- nice machine! Red is a good color;)- same as mine:)! Couple of questions- what size/brand of winch is that? Do those tires ride rough or vibrate on hard-pack or pavement, and what is traction like in reverse?
well the winch was a warn 2000lb but it died on me so I bought a new 4000 lb on sale, just a no name brand and haven't tested it out yet so cant say much more about that, and as far as the tires go yeah a little rough on the hard stuff like grid roads or pavement and in reverse it seems ok, I am not getting stuck near as much anymore

Reactions: JWB
sksjunkie

sksjunkie

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I watched your videos ,What brand roof is that ?
ya know I can't remember what brand it was, when I went to the dealer to find one he pulled out this thick parts catalogue and found it in there, so must be some aftermarket thing

Reactions: Chooglin
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
well the winch was a warn 2000lb but it died on me so I bought a new 4000 lb on sale, just a no name brand and haven't tested it out yet so cant say much more about that, and as far as the tires go yeah a little rough on the hard stuff like grid roads or pavement and in reverse it seems ok, I am not getting stuck near as much anymore
Reason I asked is because it looks so well tucked in and protected. Does the 4K winch hang out more? I see you're in Canada- I have family in Shannonville Ont. --see Free Flow Mx Park & Campground - Camping, Moto Cross Track, Camping in Ontario

sksjunkie

sksjunkie

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!