P700 Front end problem

C

cjm

May 13, 2015
I have a 15 700. Recently the front end has a knock to it when I turn or put it in 4wd. Anyone have an idea what maybe causing this ? Thanks

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea similar when it’s in 4wd it’s a constant knocking. How would I know which axle is gone bad ? Thanks
You need someone outside close to the front rig as you turn and roll in order to pin point witch one it is. How many miles on the rig?
imo if its like you say, a 15’ #POIDH, and its the original axels, Id just upgrade and replace both and keep the other good one for a spare.

C

cjm

May 13, 2015
You need someone outside close to the front rig as you turn and roll in order to pin point witch one it is. How many miles on the rig?
imo if its like you say, a 15’ #POIDH, and its the original axels, Id just upgrade and replace both and keep the other good one for a spare.
Ok I’ll give that a try. It’s a 15 model. I bought it brand new. Never had any trouble except for the seats coming apart. Other than that it’s been great till now.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
A lot of times you can get the unit on a steep incline and shut engine off and coast forward or backward turning it left to right. Having someone else will help too. I totally agree with Remington. Replace both axles together as a set.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!