Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Is there anyone close to thier Pioneer that could measure the overall front tire width of thier p1k5-d?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
From outside to outside. The overall width of the machine

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome! Thank you jbird!

L

Larryb

Jul 23, 2016
georgia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wow that's great and what I had hoped for. the specs say the width is 62.9 inches but i read somewhere that the specs are with it fully loaded. And I was wondering the same thing, what it was empty or with just the driver. I am looking at getting a 1000-5 and want to carry it in the back of a long bed Chevy dually with a tailgate width of 62.2 I'm working overseas right now and didn't have one to measure. Now I should be able to carry it with the tailgate down and with a small extension to my hitch still pull my travel trailer.
thanks Larry

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!