P1000 Front shocks

J

JTW

Is there a left and right? And how do I know how much preload I need
If you measure the silver showing to the top of the jam nut... 3/4” in the rear and 1.5” up front is a good point to start

J

JTW

As I recall there are a left and right... hence why you have to swap sides and revers when running with the lift.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok. I'll be looking for the fox qs3 shocks. What's a decent price? I've found a original new Honda set for the front for $679 on Eba .
Amazon has a nice price for a complete set. That’s what I did. Couldn’t beat the price.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just told the girlfriend about the purchase. She said maybe we can keep up with your brothers rzr on bad trails now lol. I think she's a keeper ha
A90B444E EA01 42D1 9674 78D5F739236D

Reactions: Landman and BigOL3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!