P500 Future P5 owner.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the forum...I think the P5 will suit you well, we took our daughter to Churchill in October of 1994 what a great trip.
Size comparison of her hand to a polar bear track, she was in fourth grade at the time.
Do they still operate the polar bear jail as seen in the last photo?
08 006 09 015 10 008

W

WillB

May 29, 2017
Churchill,Ontario
Welcome to the forum...I think the P5 will suit you well, we took our daughter to Churchill in October of 1994 what a great trip.
Size comparison of her hand to a polar bear track, she was in fourth grade at the time.
Do they still operate the polar bear jail as seen in the last photo?
View attachment 45074 View attachment 45075 View attachment 45076
Thank you. Yes, the Polar bear jail is still in use up in Churchill Manitoba. Its on my list to see.

W

WillB

May 29, 2017
Churchill,Ontario
Well I do feel rather silly, I saw Churchill and didn't pay any attention after that. Isn't Churchill, ON north of Toronto? Any way, sorry about the geographical error.

No worries, its all good. And thanks for sharing those pics. Thats my kindof vavation. Not a beach person by any means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!