BOX1

Georgia governor signs bill allowing most residents to carry a concealed gun without a permit

waynester

waynester

Feb 19, 2022
Ga, USA
Ownership

1. 520
I already had CCL, so no change for me. I would preferred something along the lines of no fee CCL with check and delete info. I like the idea of at least checking background for criminals and felons

H

HondaTech

The constitution already allows all of this, we've just allowed the braindead idiots to take those rights away little by little.

Think of what could've been stopped in New York today of most people were concealing a gun. But then again, we all know what this shooting was about.

Now about that Lt. Governor getting arrested....

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The constitution already allows all of this, we've just allowed the braindead idiots to take those rights away little by little.

Think of what could've been stopped in New York today of most people were concealing a gun. But then again, we all know what this shooting was about.

Now about that Lt. Governor getting arrested....
Seen that on the news this morning........first statement is that they found "high capacity magazines" OH NO:eek:

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We let all these sissy people take over everything. It's time to take it back, screw facebook, the media and all the other tech monkeys. I'm a Christian and they can kiss my A?? Good for you GA. But I do have to say, why did he wait four years to sign it, We all know the answer to that, so Georgian's please remember that and don't let the snake in the hen house again.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!