Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I am starting to really want a new p500 in the sexy green color... the auto feature is very appealing. I don't mind less ground clearance if the ride is better. I can't justify in any way buying another sxs. Someone talk me out of it!!! I know @rocmar can... LOL!!!

View attachment 29671 View attachment 29672
What would Larry the Cable Guy do?

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wow, generous gift. I assume you outgrew the abilities of the P500? Seems like that's the only reason others replace it with a different machine. I myself am really considering one. Or a Yamaha Wolverine, but I'd rather stay with Honda and don't care much for the P700-2.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, generous gift. I assume you outgrew the abilities of the P500? Seems like that's the only reason others replace it with a different machine. I myself am really considering one. Or a Yamaha Wolverine, but I'd rather stay with Honda and don't care much for the P700-2.

I don't think you can outgrow it. I really just want a 4 seater or a wider sxs so me my wife and twins can ride together more comfortably. I really don't have a "complaint" per say with the 500, it just would be nice to have longer suspension, a locker, and auto. But I knew what I was buying when I bought it. I love it. Let some air out of the tires and the ride is fine. I have never been stuck where a locker would have helped. And it's fun shifting. It's the rare times where auto mode would be handy. And wolverines are awesome...

J

JTW

Why not the 1000?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are far more out there without any issues.. mine shifts like a champ!
I realized you weren't asking me and deleted it. Lol. I'm glad you responded though. Good to know the majority are not having problems. Heck I still wouldn't rule out buying a Polaris bc I know tons of people that have no problems. But the 4 seater popos are too dang long. Still the p1000 is too expensive. BUT if the riding area rumored close to me reopens I could justify it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

I realized you weren't asking me and deleted it. Lol. I'm glad you responded though. Good to know the majority are not having problems. Heck I still wouldn't rule out buying a Polaris bc I know tons of people that have no problems. But the 4 seater popos are too dang long. Still the p1000 is too expensive. BUT if the riding area rumored close to me reopens I could justify it.
Lol.. no worries. Hey, I get it.. I'll have more In the 1000-5 than my Jeep Rubicon. But it's pretty b****'n! My thing is this.. if you only need a two seater there are other options.. but honestly if you need more than a bench seat can accommodate the Honda 1000-5 is the best option out there. I gave 15,600 with a roof for the 1000-5 deluxe and figure I'll have 1500-2000 more by the time I'm finished accesorizing. This isn't a cheap activity but it will beat sitting at kids ball games and running them everywhere!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!