Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I am starting to really want a new p500 in the sexy green color... the auto feature is very appealing. I don't mind less ground clearance if the ride is better. I can't justify in any way buying another sxs. Someone talk me out of it!!! I know @rocmar can... LOL!!!

View attachment 29671 View attachment 29672
What would Larry the Cable Guy do?

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wow, generous gift. I assume you outgrew the abilities of the P500? Seems like that's the only reason others replace it with a different machine. I myself am really considering one. Or a Yamaha Wolverine, but I'd rather stay with Honda and don't care much for the P700-2.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, generous gift. I assume you outgrew the abilities of the P500? Seems like that's the only reason others replace it with a different machine. I myself am really considering one. Or a Yamaha Wolverine, but I'd rather stay with Honda and don't care much for the P700-2.

I don't think you can outgrow it. I really just want a 4 seater or a wider sxs so me my wife and twins can ride together more comfortably. I really don't have a "complaint" per say with the 500, it just would be nice to have longer suspension, a locker, and auto. But I knew what I was buying when I bought it. I love it. Let some air out of the tires and the ride is fine. I have never been stuck where a locker would have helped. And it's fun shifting. It's the rare times where auto mode would be handy. And wolverines are awesome...

J

JTW

Why not the 1000?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are far more out there without any issues.. mine shifts like a champ!
I realized you weren't asking me and deleted it. Lol. I'm glad you responded though. Good to know the majority are not having problems. Heck I still wouldn't rule out buying a Polaris bc I know tons of people that have no problems. But the 4 seater popos are too dang long. Still the p1000 is too expensive. BUT if the riding area rumored close to me reopens I could justify it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

I realized you weren't asking me and deleted it. Lol. I'm glad you responded though. Good to know the majority are not having problems. Heck I still wouldn't rule out buying a Polaris bc I know tons of people that have no problems. But the 4 seater popos are too dang long. Still the p1000 is too expensive. BUT if the riding area rumored close to me reopens I could justify it.
Lol.. no worries. Hey, I get it.. I'll have more In the 1000-5 than my Jeep Rubicon. But it's pretty b****'n! My thing is this.. if you only need a two seater there are other options.. but honestly if you need more than a bench seat can accommodate the Honda 1000-5 is the best option out there. I gave 15,600 with a roof for the 1000-5 deluxe and figure I'll have 1500-2000 more by the time I'm finished accesorizing. This isn't a cheap activity but it will beat sitting at kids ball games and running them everywhere!