sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Looking for feed back on exhaust, I have sent Gibson several emails with no response. Is anyone running Gibson exhaust with a factory rear steel bumper? With there design on dual exits just under tail lights do the tips clear the factory rear bumper? If your running there exhaust and not a factory bumper can you snap some pictures and measurements please?
I am really liking there overall look and design just need that bit of feedback b4 I shuck out 700 for it and not know if it will fit. My other option is the Evp exhaust they seem to be extremely popular.
What is everyone's opinion and ya I know there are other but thats the two I'm interested in hate trinity design and Graves along with others.
Thanks

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Looking for feed back on exhaust, I have sent Gibson several emails with no response. Is anyone running Gibson exhaust with a factory rear steel bumper? With there design on dual exits just under tail lights do the tips clear the factory rear bumper? If your running there exhaust and not a factory bumper can you snap some pictures and measurements please?
I am really liking there overall look and design just need that bit of feedback b4 I shuck out 700 for it and not know if it will fit. My other option is the Evp exhaust they seem to be extremely popular.
What is everyone's opinion and ya I know there are other but thats the two I'm interested in hate trinity design and Graves along with others.
Thanks
Here's the deal . You sent them emails trying to spend your money . They aren't interested in you or your money . WITF would you even consider dealing with this company OR ANY COMPANY that doesn't treat you like they want your business ?

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Here's the deal . You sent them emails trying to spend your money . They aren't interested in you or your money . WITF would you even consider dealing with this company OR ANY COMPANY that doesn't treat you like they want your business ?
I agree however I really like the design and from my understanding fair performance gain with out tuning yet yes tuning will help that is why a pv3 is on the way aswell.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I agree however I really like the design and from my understanding fair performance gain with out tuning yet yes tuning will help that is why a pv3 is on the way aswell.
Spend a little more and get an HMF quiet series system. The weight loss alone vs stock is worth it.

Don't do business with a company that is not intrested in responding to you. That's just begging for punishment IMO. What happens if you need to make a warranty claim?....... :crickets:

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Exhaust alone will change your noise and make you think you are going faster or have more power . You don't .
I don't understand why people think EXHAUST / PIPE companies are able to provide better all around performance than
HONDA . How could a multi thousand dollar company even hope to provide a better all around exhaust system than any multi million / billion dollar company ? It's smoke and mirrors . Put on ANY aftermarket system on and run yours against a stock rig 100 times or 2 times and check the difference . Ewwww one makes more noise , Ewwww one is quieter . Ok , sorry . Just had to let it all out .

Reactions: toddvdh and PaulF
JS45

JS45

Jul 23, 2020
Fla
Ownership

1. Talon R
Huck, Maybe because Honda has emissions requirements and government agencies to report to. Exhaust companies don’t....

You’re crazy if you think a factory exhaust is better than some of the more well known exhaust makers.

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Exhaust alone will change your noise and make you think you are going faster or have more power . You don't .
I don't understand why people think EXHAUST / PIPE companies are able to provide better all around performance than
HONDA . How could a multi thousand dollar company even hope to provide a better all around exhaust system than any multi million / billion dollar company ? It's smoke and mirrors . Put on ANY aftermarket system on and run yours against a stock rig 100 times or 2 times and check the difference . Ewwww one makes more noise , Ewwww one is quieter . Ok , sorry . Just had to let it all out .
I work for a honda dealership and know for a fact that just about any exhaust slip on or complete kit will gain you some hp and torq dyno proven now when you throw in hp and torq gain versus cost thats a different subject but when you pair a good exhaust and tuner in place your number increases, and can tune out this EPA regulated bs for making most all new machines run lean from factory per "EPA" requirements for a cleaner emission.
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion but when I have dyno runs and proven gain numbers in front on me why not it's just how much does one want to spend for little gain.
My built is a gradual build going for stage 3 head valves and cams next really not pushing for a turbo I see to many issues in my area out of other turbo machine Givin yes they are not honda however a turbo system is a turbo system imop.
Thanks for the feedback all

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
got an update from gibson

Hello-

Thanks for contacting Gibson Performance and considering us for your
exhaust needs. Yes, our slip on muffler for the Honda will fit with the
OEM rear bumper no problem.

Best Regards,
Gibson Performance Exhaust

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!