P1000 Glass windshield and upper does

C

coleman4868

I have a Honda brand roof on my 1000-5. What’s the best glass windshield, or best bang for the buck glass windshield and upper front doors that will work with my roof? I know the koplin glass windshield says it won’t work with a Honda roof. Bestow some knowledge on me.

Reactions: Shelly and Lady01
Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Check out UTV801 for a glass windshield. I love mine. Also look into seizmic for soft doors. Nothing that you buy will seal great, but it's way better than an open cab

Last edited:
Reactions: coleman4868
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't know about your buck, but I got this windsheild and it's top quality.

It flips out a little and locks or you can flip it all the way up. That's your AC. Here's a pic of mine.

Hey, ask your dealer about it, I got a much lower price from my Honda dealer. It's made by Hard Cabs. When I first asked about it they checked with the Rep and they said they didn't have that windsheild. A day later they called back and said they did. I know what is was. Hard card doesn't list it seperate on their website. It comes with their hard cab kit. I'm sure the Rep's first thought was, you've got to buy the cab kit, but you don't. If they give you the around just tell them to check again. I don't know how anyone could ride one of these in the summer with a solid glass windsheild that didn't flip up without AC.

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just have to ask because it's bugging me like crazy. In your title, what are the windshield and upper doing?

C

coleman4868

I don't know about your buck, but I got this windsheild and it's top quality.

It flips out a little and locks or you can flip it all the way up. That's your AC. Here's a pic of mine.
View attachment 328922View attachment 328923
Hey, ask your dealer about it, I got a much lower price from my Honda dealer. It's made by Hard Cabs. When I first asked about it they checked with the Rep and they said they didn't have that windsheild. A day later they called back and said they did. I know what is was. Hard card doesn't list it seperate on their website. It comes with their hard cab kit. I'm sure the Rep's first thought was, you've got to buy the cab kit, but you don't. If they give you the around just tell them to check again. I don't know how anyone could ride one of these in the summer with a solid glass windsheild that didn't flip up without AC.
I’ve looked at those before from side by side stuff. Lol, I was thinking they’re outrageous. I’ll check with my dealer in the morning tho.

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve looked at those before from side by side stuff. Lol, I was thinking they’re outrageous. I’ll check with my dealer in the morning tho.I
I’ve looked at those before from side by side stuff. Lol, I was thinking they’re outrageous. I’ll check with my dealer in the morning tho.
I know, the price is crazy, but so is Honda's factory windsheild and it doesn't give you any air flow, you'll cook. It's the only one I could fined that works with the factory top. You need to make sure you tell the dealer it's the one that works with the factory becasue the one on the hardcarb website only works with their top. I had to have the flip out, I mean what the hell, I've already spent over twenty some thousand on this thing. Why stop now, it's fun. Now I'm crazy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!