P500 Glove box master

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
Chooglin is the man!!! Mine came out perfect and was so much needed!! Can't thank you enough man!!! Let's ride!!
IMG 20160513 185141442
IMG 20160513 185149023

C

Chooglin

Thanks you @ChuckIII , you need to let everyone know what that gadget is inside the glovebox.............:)

I have been super busy lately , but I definetly want to hook up with you and do some riding. We will be headed back to mines and meadows next month. If you haven't been there yet , you really need to check it out !

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks you @ChuckIII , you need to let everyone know what that gadget is inside the glovebox.............:)

I have been super busy lately , but I definetly want to hook up with you and do some riding. We will be headed back to mines and meadows next month. If you haven't been there yet , you really need to check it out !
I want a glove box...

Reactions: Chooglin
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
They are BadAss
Pisses me off..
that I didn't get one
but my winch contacter
is mounted there...
under my hood
Props to his fabrication

Last edited:
Reactions: Chooglin
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
They are BadAss
Pisses me off..
that I didn't get one
but my winch contacter
is mounted there...
under my hood
Props to his fabrication

My winch solenoid was in the way too, it was really easy to move it towards the front and out of the way as chooglin showed...had to extend 1 wire i think, actually protected a little better too.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My winch solenoid was in the way too, it was really easy to move it towards the front and out of the way as chooglin showed...had to extend 1 wire i think, actually protected a little better too.
Was able to slide mine to the side a couple inches without having to adjust the wiring luckily.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah
not gonna splice into wires
to move...I like it there ...out of
my way
I got the bags on my doors
& a ATV bag on my rack
I have storage ...
they are badass

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
He installed a 12V power outlet in there, so he could charge his phone , while in the glovebox. I thought that was a great idea , although it takes up a little bit of space !
Good idea.....

ChuckIII

ChuckIII

Jul 25, 2015
Sorry everyone I am at the beach taking it easy!!! The power outlet works like a champ. Got it at advance auto. 12 bucks I think. I've used it for many things from a 12v fan to a charger. Chooglin is the man awesome job!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He installed a 12V power outlet in there, so he could charge his phone , while in the glovebox. I thought that was a great idea , although it takes up a little bit of space !
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, the box isn't big enough for that. My phone/tablet charger is to the right of the display screen.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!