P500 Glove box request

C

Chooglin

I have been bombarded with glove box request today so I decided to start a thread to explain what's up.

I am currently on the road for the next 2 weeks and cannot ship any glove boxes out until I get back home. Anyone interested in getting one of these glove boxes please post here and I will contact you when I get back.

I am going to start a list of people interested in purchasing a glove box. As soon as I get back home , I will contact you about purchasing one. Anyone else wanting one , just let me know and I will add you to the list.

@DKEngel Recieved a email address

@RPW

@tomcj2 received a email address

@chuckster

Thanks everyone and sorry I can't take orders at this time

Last edited by a moderator:
nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I have been bombarded with glove box request today so I decided to start a thread to explain what's up.

I am currently on the road for the next 2 weeks and cannot ship any glove boxes out until I get back home. Anyone interested in getting one of these glove boxes please post here and I will contact you when I get back.

Thanks everyone and sorry I can't take orders at this time
Me putting a battery in that spot cause all of this???LoL...

Reactions: Chooglin
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!