Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Sharing a good find.

External Patch Kit

My father-in-law picked up a few packs of these at the truck show. Haven't used this yet but we now keep these onboard Talons for emergencies. Never know when you'll need this to get your butt out of the woods!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sharing a good find.

External Patch Kit

My father-in-law picked up a few packs of these at the truck show. Haven't used this yet but we now keep these onboard Talons for emergencies. Never know when you'll need this to get your butt out of the woods!!
View attachment 311884
Better keep a sidewall slug in your kit as well, they are tried and tested…and work well…..
It would be nice to find out how that product works too though. Always good to have multiple options….👍

Reactions: TxDoc and Rincon1
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've never used, nor seen one.

Any idea what the different is in these?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
My experience is that those are great for smaller holes/punctures. The last one we had we used about 10 of those and couldn’t get more than a few hundred yards between airups. Had to pull out a sidewalk slug, sold in the club store here. I have two in the kit at all times, as well as the product you posted….👍

Reactions: TxDoc
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Sharing a good find.

External Patch Kit

View attachment 311884
I have one of these kits in my toolbox, fortunately haven’t needed it yet.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Unfortunately, during our Nov. trip to Wolfpen in Arkansas, one of the couples with us cut the sidewall on BOTH rear tires and we did not have one of these kits with us. We have 3 onboard now! We haven't used these yet to test them.

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!