NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Out of the blue story,
1980, FJ 40 fishtailed and rolled over in VA Shenadoah mtn gravel road, it landed back on wheels but wife ejected and lying underneath, fortunately not hurt bad. Two good ole boys in an old PU came by drinking PBR beer, went to call ambulance, came back, towed my FJ to their house and gave me their truck to follow up at hospital. When the FJ was repaired months later, we drove 4 hours back with a few cases of PBR and thank you money. They would not take the money until I insisted, and invited us in for some moonshine sipping and for a few great fiddle and guitar songs by their young daughter. An old run down wooden house you often see on the back roads, they didn’t have much, but they had good hearts. “Our Guardian Angels.”
Years later, daughter and I were riding atvs and came across lost hikers at Prentice Cooper park, one an elderly man in diabetic emergency after hours on the trail. We had candy bars, and rode them back. Got a thank you letter and he called us his Guardian Angels.

Pay it forward, be a Guardian Angel, especially on the trails.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Out of the blue story,
1980, FJ 40 fishtailed and rolled over in VA Shenadoah mtn gravel road, it landed back on wheels but wife ejected and lying underneath, fortunately not hurt bad. Two good ole boys in an old PU came by drinking PBR beer, went to call ambulance, came back, towed my FJ to their house and gave me their truck to follow up at hospital. When the FJ was repaired months later, we drove 4 hours back with a few cases of PBR and thank you money. They would not take the money until I insisted, and invited us in for some moonshine sipping and for a few great fiddle and guitar songs by their young daughter. An old run down wooden house you often see on the back roads, they didn’t have much, but they had good hearts. “Our Guardian Angels.”
Years later, daughter and I were riding atvs and came across lost hikers at Prentice Cooper park, one an elderly man in diabetic emergency after hours on the trail. We had candy bars, and rode them back. Got a thank you letter and he called us his Guardian Angels.

Pay it forward, be a Guardian Angel, especially on the trails.
That is an awesome story. There are good people out there.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Great stories @Mudder. I agree with @alloutdoors our country could use more of these acts of kindness.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm a big believer in karma.
One random act of kindness can change a person(s) life.

I am particularly fond of anonymous acts of kindness.

If (WHEN) our system (government) implodes, that will be the only way we survive.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!