JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Enjoyed BBS at the State fair last night. Charlie Starr killed it again as usual. Made up for the short stint opening for TTB a few weeks ago.
Shoot! I missed it. JV Football game.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One of many that they showed out on!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Loving this thread! Keep it coming fellas! Huge music nerd and musician over here. SuperATV is my day job, but I moonlight as a traveling dive bar musician for a little extra pocket change...and lots of free beer.
What type of music? I like everything except Metal, Opera and most Classical, most Classical was written for inbread Kings and sounds like Pop goes the Weasel! Just my take! HA! Blue Grass is my bag, favorite instruments are mandolin, fiddle, up right bass and guitar!

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Loving this thread! Keep it coming fellas! Huge music nerd and musician over here. SuperATV is my day job, but I moonlight as a traveling dive bar musician for a little extra pocket change...and lots of free beer.
Great to have you. The Steel Woods may be looking for a drummer as Jay Tooke has decided to move on.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
What type of music? I like everything except Metal, Opera and most Classical, most Classical was written for inbread Kings and sounds like Pop goes the Weasel! Just my take! HA! Blue Grass is my bag, favorite instruments are mandolin, fiddle, up right bass and guitar!

Hell yeah man! I play all of these! I do a little bit of everything live...kinda just feel out the crowd at the bar. But...I'm a HUGE bluegrass, old-time mountain music, alt-country fan. I do a ton of old time stuff, and I'm trying to bring back the old time clawhammer banjo style. Seems like a dying skill. I own it all and play it all. Besides that stuff, I'll also throw in the classic rock, alternative, funk, folk stuff I like...along with the occasional Disney tune for the young moms in the audience. :D

I sit in with other bands and musicians sometimes, but I mostly do the solo thing in the bars. I'm a one-man-band. Some people call it cheating, but I'll slap a drum beat on my guitar and loop it, and play over it with other instruments or guitar solos. I also play a tambourine and bass drum with my feet for a little back-up rhythm...until the beers kick in. Then I have to fire my drummer (my feet) on some nights. Lol!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hell yeah man! I play all of these! I do a little bit of everything live...kinda just feel out the crowd at the bar. But...I'm a HUGE bluegrass, old-time mountain music, alt-country fan. I do a ton of old time stuff, and I'm trying to bring back the old time clawhammer banjo style. Seems like a dying skill. I own it all and play it all. Besides that stuff, I'll also throw in the classic rock, alternative, funk, folk stuff I like...along with the occasional Disney tune for the young moms in the audience. :D

I sit in with other bands and musicians sometimes, but I mostly do the solo thing in the bars. I'm a one-man-band. Some people call it cheating, but I'll slap a drum beat on my guitar and loop it, and play over it with other instruments or guitar solos. I also play a tambourine and bass drum with my feet for a little back-up rhythm...until the beers kick in. Then I have to fire my drummer (my feet) on some nights. Lol!
Forgot the banjo in my list, Been around Grand Pa's Jones son a few times, he play's the clawhammer style, it's cool! Got to know the organizer that used to put on the real Blue grass Festival at Eureka Springs AR, he would block a bunch of rooms at the motel for all the of the musicians to stay in that wanted to jam all night at the motel and he started including my wife and I, that was fun. Lasted Thursday night through Saturday night!

Reactions: SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Forgot the banjo in my list, Been around Grand Pa's Jones son a few times, he play's the clawhammer style, it's cool! Got to know the organizer that used to put on the real Blue grass Festival at Eureka Springs AR, he would block a bunch of rooms at the motel for all the of the musicians to stay in that wanted to jam all night at the motel and he started including my wife and I, that was fun. Lasted Thursday night through Saturday night!

Those late night bluegrass festival jam sessions are the absolute best!! Been to a few festivals like that.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
42 years ago today we lost one of the best front men of all time along with some band members and a road manager. RIP

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 2262
IMG 2263

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!