JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey @Mopower58 ... Steel Wood (and Skynyrd) is coming to Brandon Amphitheater Sept 27th.

You going?

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey @Mopower58 ... Steel Wood (and Skynyrd) is coming to Brandon Amphitheater Sept 27th.

You going?
Honestly I knew Skynyrd was coming and I have seen them so many times I wasn't planning on going. But if the Steel Woods are opening I very well could change my mind.

Reactions: Russ989 and JsheII3
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Blackberry Smoke playin MS State fairgrounds this year @Mopower58
8ED82309 BADF 4ABF A250 016C1C8852C6

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You going?
Well looks like I will be going to Skynyrd. My son-n-law bought tickets for my daughter and he and now he can't go. She texted me and ask if I wanted to go with her so I will be there!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Scored tickets on Friday to my favorite band for the last 20 yrs...Tool. I got tickets 3 mins after they went on sale and I'm not even on the floor. Heard they sold out in like 11 mins. They also just took the number one spot for downloads from Taylor Swift, bet the millennials are pissed, lol! This band's on a whole different level.

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Scored tickets on Friday to my favorite band for the last 20 yrs...Tool. I got tickets 3 mins after they went on sale and I'm not even on the floor. Heard they sold out in like 11 mins. They also just took the number one spot for downloads from Taylor Swift, bet the millennials are pissed, lol! This band's on a whole different level.
you have GOT to be kidding me.
I have had the new album on repeat since it came out. I've never seen Tool and missed a chance to see APC one time. Rock bands rarely come through Jackson, MS - we don't even have a good Rock station, anymore.

Jealous.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, it jams! I thought it was kind of weak at first but the more I hear it the more I like it. This will be my 4th time seeing them and they've blown me away every time. The music is just one part of it, they have a stage show that would rival Pink Floyd. Lasers and screens everywhere and so loud my pants were moving. :eek:

Reactions: JsheII3
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well looks like I will be going to Skynyrd. My son-n-law bought tickets for my daughter and he and now he can't go. She texted me and ask if I wanted to go with her so I will be there!
me too. I used some internet points for my tickets... It's not a cheap show, by any means.. EEK.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome. I've been into tool since high school which I believe was when they started (I graduated in '93).

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome. I've been into tool since high school which I believe was when they started (I graduated in '93).

Lol, yeah they are getting to be pretty old now. Stinkfist live, rips your head off like no other band I've ever seen and I've been to a lot of concerts! Probably make a nun bounce her head? :D

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wow, that's awesome... I got to see them once in OKC almost 20 years ago. Also got to see NIN in Little Rock over 20 years ago. Both of those concerts were absolutely amazing.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, that's awesome... I got to see them once in OKC almost 20 years ago. Also got to see NIN in Little Rock over 20 years ago. Both of those concerts were absolutely amazing.

Yeah NIN at their peak would've been BA to see! Saw Metallica in their prime on the Black album tour, fought my way through several mosh pits during Queensryche to get to the front. Had a girl between me and the rail when they hit the stage, could've easily taken that spot too but was actually saving her from being crushed by the crowd push, lol! :cool:

Reactions: Landman and Mudwing
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yeah NIN at their peak would've been BA to see! Saw Metallica in their prime on the Black album tour, fought my way through several mosh pits during Queensryche to get to the front. Had a girl between me and the rail when they hit the stage, could've easily taken that spot too but was actually saving her from being crushed by the crowd push, lol! :cool:
The best concert I've seen was 5FDP... I did not expect it to be as good as it was.

Reactions: Landman and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
One of the best shows I've ever been to, I didn't even want to go to. This girl I was seeing dragged me to it and I told her I'd try to keep an open mind...Genesis, awesome show!

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last time I saw The Steel Woods in Jackson when they covered a JJ Cale/Skynyrd song. Will be great to see them again! Less than a week away!

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tonight. Steel Woods take the stage at 6. I'll be sect 103
I will be there but not sure where. Daughter has the tickets and is driving in from Starkville. Should be good.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We were in Sec 102. I loved the concert other than Cody Jinks. IMO all his songs sound the same and he is just a little too country for me. Other than that I had a great time. Skynyrd was great as were the Steel Woods!

Reactions: JsheII3 and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!