Good music

B

Brandyalexander55

Feb 10, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just thought I would post my new group that we have seen a couple of times live. I love any kind of Southern rock and these guys fit the bill, give them a listen on you tube if you get a chance and if you hear they are coming nearby I suggest you go see them. We saw them first at a Blackberry Smoke concert who we love for the same reason.

Well... I loved the video but didn’t care too much for the song. Given their creative use of the old western movies I would like to hear more of their music, thanks for posting

Brandy and Alexander

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A shout out to whoever posted the video's of Tedeschi Truck Band.
No idea what had happened to Derek.
I am always looking for new music and I have something new to listen to next week while at work.
(Not something I get to say very often) so thanks!
They take after the Allman Brothers a little bit. Some of that is probably due to Derek Trucks and the Allman's influence on him and his uncle. They will be here Wednesday night!

Last edited:
Reactions: L2R
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After last night I can see why Derek Trucks is the # 16 guitar player of all time! Great concert.
IMG 1967

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

A little mainstream for my usual taste, but Eric Church is one of the few guys out of Nashville that also listen to. Stumbled across this one a couple of weeks ago and I can't help but give it a repeat every time it comes across the radio.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

A little mainstream for my usual taste, but Eric Church is one of the few guys out of Nashville that also listen to. Stumbled across this one a couple of weeks ago and I can't help but give it a repeat every time it comes across the radio.
We saw him opening for Jason Aldean several years ago. Enjoyable for sure.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
90's at lunch on the local radio station played a great one I haven't heard in years...

Reactions: trigger
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man I started to go to that concert.
Bad weather
Well we were headed up from the south and I told the wife that is was moving to the west.We stopped at Byram and ate at Newks and headed on that way. We were in no hurry because neither of us really liked Shovels and Rope. The concert was delayed because of lightening but started around 8:00 pm. The weather was perfect and no rain.

Reactions: JsheII3
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just thought I would post my new group that we have seen a couple of times live. I love any kind of Southern rock and these guys fit the bill, give them a listen on you tube if you get a chance and if you hear they are coming nearby I suggest you go see them. We saw them first at a Blackberry Smoke concert who we love for the same reason.
Steel Wools is my son’s football coach cousin. They opened for kid rock one time.
Amanda Shires is Jason Isbell’s wife.
He’s awesome.
We used to keep up w DBT a lot back in the day. Seen them 4-5 times. Met Jason before a show in Oxford. Southern Rock Opera.
Recently been listening to Lucero.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Steel Wools is my son’s football coach cousin. They opened for kid rock one time.
Amanda Shires is Jason Isbell’s wife.
He’s awesome.
We used to keep up w DBT a lot back in the day. Seen them 4-5 times. Met Jason before a show in Oxford. Southern Rock Opera.
Recently been listening to Lucero.
I love the Steel Woods. Them and BBS are my favorite up to date bands. I was watching some videos of the late Ed King,Artimus Pyle and other members of Skynyrd. They talked about Ronnie being short in stature but came on stage barefoot and did not dance around. He was a true genius and never wrote anything down.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!