Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just added two Blackberry smoke albums to Southern Rock library in SxS.

Reactions: Mopower58
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just added two Blackberry smoke albums to Southern Rock library in SxS.
I like them and The Steel Woods. The wife likes BBS better but I lean towards the Steel Woods more.

Reactions: Mudder
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good band. Blackberry smoke is one of my favorites, saw them live this past summer.
@sharp dont know if you have seen this or not. They will be here July,31 in concert with the Tedeschi Trucks band and the wife bought us tickets. 4th time to see them for us. @Mudder

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 1914

Reactions: sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Kinda sad when no rock and roll has been posted in a thread called Good Music? I know, it's southern rock, which means hard country. My wife likes country and I asked her a while back 'who's the best male country singer ever'? Even if you google it the results are pretty funny, Tim McGraw, Waylon Jennings...good singers but compared to rock vocalists? There's some female country singers that can wail!

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Kinda sad when no rock and roll has been posted in a thread called Good Music? I know, it's southern rock, which means hard country. My wife likes country and I asked her a while back 'who's the best male country singer ever'? Even if you google it the results are pretty funny, Tim McGraw, Waylon Jennings...good singers but compared to rock vocalists? There's some female country singers that can wail!
It is hard to beat Nancy Wilson of Heart as far as vocals regardless of genre. I just never got into heavy metal/hair bands. Faith Hill grew up very close to here but I never really liked her or Tim McGraw. My daddy loved country music and that probably had a lot to do with me liking, Kansas,Boston, Heart, Styx etc.
To me the best female country singer has got to be Jennifer Nettles, control,pitch,volume,to me she has it all.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, hard to compete with Nancy Wilson. I always find it funny on these singing competition shows like American Idol when they attempt a Heart song, it's like they fail before they open their mouth. I like all genres really, as long as it's talent, but I definitely lean towards hard rock. Just seems that it's more physically demanding to perform whether singing or playing an instrument.
Just bustin' your balls Mopower, I actually have a Steel Woods tune in my playlist.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah, hard to compete with Nancy Wilson. I always find it funny on these singing competition shows like American Idol when they attempt a Heart song, it's like they fail before they open their mouth. I like all genres really, as long as it's talent, but I definitely lean towards hard rock. Just seems that it's more physically demanding to perform whether singing or playing an instrument.
Just bustin' your balls Mopower, I actually have a Steel Woods tune in my playlist.
It's all good, we can't all like good Southern Rock! :D

Reactions: trigger
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Less than a month away! Wheels of Soul TTB and BBS

Reactions: L2R
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Of course Mississippi Queen covered by Kentuckians is always good.

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger and Mudwing
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A little tropical storm/hurricane music for Saturday.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!