*GOOD STUFF CHEAP* Slowpokes Extra Parts Bin

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a bunch of extra parts I'm not going to be using and figured I'd post them here in the Talon section because nobody seems to look for this stuff in the for sale section. If the mods want to delete or move this I'm OK with it. I have piles of stuff in the garage and trailer and will update this thread as I find more stuff.

Here is the first batch of parts:

-Brian Crower Stage 3 Camshaft. $300+ shipping. NEW IN BOX
20230121 170039

20230121 170125

*BC recommends using their spring and retainer kit with this cam but several people I know run it with the stock springs and retainers. BC will tell you it works if you call them and ask.

-HMF Optimizer Fuel Tuner $150 + Shipping
20230121 170237

Used for 1/2 a season and works great. Getting my car professionally tuned this season so I don't need it any more.

-Hess Billet Steering Rack Brace $50+ shipping
20230121 170300

It's used and a little beat up from bouncing around in my toolbox but it still does what it's supposed to.

-Wossner Talon 11-1* compression Piston Set $300+ shipping.
20210616 173847

20210616 233441

Brand new in box with rings, wrist pins and locks. We ended up going with a much higher compression piston for my build so I never ended up using these. IMO the machining and finish quality on these are alot better than the CP pistons being sold by everybody else.* These are advertised as 12-1 race pistons on the MCB site but that info is false. These come out to 11-1 with a stock block and head. These would be perfect for running an E85 tune from PPEI.

Parts are located in the Dallas area, PayPal is prefered unless other arrangements are made in advance and parts will be shipped UPS unless you are close enough to 75169 to pick them up. PM me if intrested.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!