P500 Got a 2017 p5 home today

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Bought it at US 27 power sports, they were super nice.
(but then who isn't super nice when you give them WADS of money-LOL)

Didn't get the absolute lowest price but I look at it this way "a new steering wheel in hand is worth more than two bucks in the wifes purse"

Now for the weather to break!

C

Chooglin

Bought it at US 27 power sports, they were super nice.
(but then who isn't super nice when you give them WADS of money-LOL)

Didn't get the absolute lowest price but I look at it this way "a new steering wheel in hand is worth more than two bucks in the wifes purse"

Now for the weather to break!
Congratulations and post some pics when you get the time !

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Such a good feeling isn’t it!? And I’m sure everyone will agree, you’re probably about to spend a WAD more on accessorizing once you get going and figure out how you want yours set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats! And welcome

Richd

Richd

Jul 15, 2017
Vallejo,CA
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome,
Got mine last July. On my most recent ride, Dec 28th I took it for a ride through the Mendocino National Forest with my 8yr old grandson Ben. Very pleased so far!
Rich

Reactions: ohanacreek
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
It does feel good having one, knowing we can run thru the 50" trails with no problems and still use it around our shack in the woods.

I was messing around shopping for accessories Friday night and had a list of things totaling around $3500 LOL, some things I'll have to make myself.

Accessories will really come down to weight and needs/wants since I really don't want to add, for example 1500 pounds to a half ton rig lol.

My biggest issue right now is what I want on the roof and front windshield.
I could make a roof(red lexan maybe), maybe with vents under it but the front windshield is a bit more of a problem since I want a windshield wiper on it so I'd have to use "Lexan Polycarbonate MR-10 - Abrasion resistant"(4x8x3/16 sheet $544.10) or ECK...safety glass and metal frame.
Whatever I use will have to have ample venting options.
fall riding is my favorite but it tends to be cooler and raining a lot so a complete cab would be nice.

Little things like:
winch
battery tender and maybe accessory battery
fire extinguisher
LED work light
GPS with dash cam
front storage tray, under seat storage tray, glove box

Possible items:
plow
doors
cab heater
radio (am/fm, wb, CB radio or nothing at all)
mirrors

mics. tools and repair items when out on the trail
(tape, wire, zip ties, multi-tool, 6-n-1 screw driver, channel locks, tow strap, side cut pliers,
12V air compressor and tire plug kit
s, 5 gallon fuel can. ECT;;)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Congrats and welcome. Heres a mods list poll FYI. If thinking about a plow with maybe power steering later on, keep some room open under the hood.

A5289AF9 FCDB 4F7A A8EE 89AAB83B6C30

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
welcome from Georgia....this is hands down the best site..... great people always willing to help.... but we do want pictures...lol

Reactions: Mudder
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Great isn't it? Got mine Wednesday.
Only drove it around the yard so far for a few minutes with the wife in it.
It's very easy to drive and fits in some tight spots.
We will be taking it up north to the shack in a week and a half where I'll be able to run around nice and easy to get it broke in.

Now I just have to clean out the garage up there, move my nephews Kubota and maybe sell the mule 2510.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Congrats and welcome. Heres a mods list poll FYI. If thinking about a plow with maybe power steering later on, keep some room open under the hood.

View attachment 69057
Looked at power steering but will have to see how it goes stock and if I get a plow it may be needed.
My first items will be storage, winch, then front/rear windshields and roof I'll probably get doors later as we do run around in the colder damp weather in fall.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Enjoy! Very fun machine. New tires, remove sway bar, & definitely a winch are some good starters.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!