P500 Got a 2017 p5 home today

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Enjoy! Very fun machine. New tires, remove sway bar, & definitely a winch are some good starters.
How much more body roll will it have with sway bar removed ?
I was advised to keep shock preload set at 2nd weakest setting at first, any thoughts/comments ?
Are 27" to tall for a stock P5 ?

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How much more body roll will it have with sway bar removed ?
I was advised to keep shock preload set at 2nd weakest setting at first, any thoughts/comments ?
Are 27" to tall for a stock P5 ?
If you are a “high speed” rider then definitely keep it connected. For more technical stuff it helps a lot. I have my shocks turned all they way for more clearance and have no probs. Lots of people running 27s.

Reactions: trigger and Mudder
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
If you are a “high speed” rider then definitely keep it connected. For more technical stuff it helps a lot. I have my shocks turned all they way for more clearance and have no probs. Lots of people running 27s.
Not so much high speed, to many whooped out trails and fun roller coaster type twisty turny trails with trees right next to you.

I didn't think "high speed" and P 500's could be used in the same sentence but anyway the only trails for high speed are snowmobile trails and a few open to use roads.
We are near the southeast corner of the michigan BULL GAP trails.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not so much high speed, to many whooped out trails and fun roller coaster type twisty turny trails with trees right next to you.

I didn't think "high speed" and P 500's could be used in the same sentence but anyway the only trails for high speed are snowmobile trails and a few open to use roads.
We are near the southeast corner of the michigan BULL GAP trails.
Lol that’s why I used the quotes :D. Yeah they definitely aren’t made for speed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!