Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
For me it was Saturday on a long weekend...
Ya I went in on Christmas Eve about 20yrs ago. Was snowing like a b**** so wife and I went over to my Dads place to get my ol 4x4 Dodge going, was doing paint work to it there. He was gone over the holidays.
Got the knock knock with guns drawn, neighbor had called us in for trespassing cops threw me in the slammer till I got ahold of my Dad from jail two nights later, my wife showed up at her grandparents Xmas party by cop car. f***ing nice considering I hadn’t met them yet.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya I went in on Christmas Eve about 20yrs ago. Was snowing like a b**** so wife and I went over to my Dads place to get my ol 4x4 Dodge going, was doing paint work to it there. He was gone over the holidays.
Got the knock knock with guns drawn, neighbor had called us in for trespassing cops threw me in the slammer till I got ahold of my Dad from jail two nights later, my wife showed up at her grandparents Xmas party by cop car. f***ing nice considering I hadn’t met them yet.
Did he know you were his son?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did he know you were his son?
Yes lol. They couldn’t get ahold of him and I had a lengthy prior behind the wheel so they cuffed me till figured it all out. I didn’t exactly get along with them back in the day, even doing nothing wrong I had free room and board.

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and TripleB
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sure that sucked at the time but it's a cool story now. I moved out of the small town that I grew up in and thought I'd left the bs with the prick small town cops behind. I also had too much fun as a young driver and earned a reputation for it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure that sucked at the time but it's a cool story now. I moved out of the small town that I grew up in and thought I'd left the bs with the prick small town cops behind. I also had too much fun as a young driver and earned a reputation for it.
Yep that’s my story too, damn go pedal. Takes long time to clean up don’t it?

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and TimG
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For me it was Saturday on a long weekend...

My first night was because of a '65 GTO. 10,000 extra kids on the strip/beach in Hampton Beach NH, open headers and some cops that couldn't drive. And then on a 2AM quiet trip back into town, several of them blocked both ends of a street and it was a while before my 16 year old backside was released from jail into my parent's custody. They didn't appreciate the 4 hour drive to retrieve me either!

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In Oregon you can't license a UTV for street use even if you have all the required equipment. As to the MSO says not for highway use.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In Oregon you can't license a UTV for street use even if you have all the required equipment. As to the MSO says not for highway use.

Can you slap on a smv sign and flashers?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We don't have a MSO in Ohio. We have titles. And if you follow the process I described earlier, the body code on your title can be changed. Street plates can be issued.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I feel for you guys that have trouble with this.

Just yesterday I drove my P1k5 with plow on it 3mi into town and back to plow my other house driveway ( I’m selling it).

Passed the county sheriff both ways and waved to each other.

Reactions: gch1911
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I feel for you guys that have trouble with this.

Just yesterday I drove my P1k5 with plow on it 3mi into town and back to plow my other house driveway ( I’m selling it).

Passed the county sheriff both ways and waved to each other.
A friend of mine lives in a HOA around the corner from me. I purposely drive mine when I visit him. They have a HOA forbidding off-road vehicles in their survey. They continually call our sheriff on me, but there is f*** all they can do as long as I am legal.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A friend of mine lives in a HOA around the corner from me. I purposely drive mine when I visit him. They have a HOA forbidding off-road vehicles in their survey. They continually call our sheriff on me, but there is f*** all they can do as long as I am legal.

I hate HOAs

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I went through an administrative loophole in Florida and my Pioneer 1000-3 is street legal with a Florida plate. Been stopped three times so far, but only one was a prick. His lieutenant is a buggy owner and riding buddy of mine. When he found out and got through with him, all he does now is wave. I'm going to start working with our legislators too see if I can make any headway getting a law passed to permit tagging of side by sides in Florida. You can tag golf carts here with certain restrictions, low speed vehicles, and mini trucks. No real reason to prohibit side by sides that I can see. Helmets aren't even required for motorcycle operation here, and side by sides offer far more protection than a motorcycle.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!