P1000 Got hassled by the fuzz

R

rickoshea

can't operate ours on roads up here either unless we're crossing at a 90,so we have trails that parallel most of the main roads and run along the road easement.they are a friggin' blast.i can usually clear a driveway crossing if i get enough speed going.dirtbikes,quads,snowmobiles,sxs's all use the trails.they lead to town,the bar,the gas stations,the general store.last summer i went a week without driving my truck once.all my travel was in the p1k.even up to the landfill a couple times.booze runs,icecream for the grandkids,dinner at the pub,all without touching blacktop.

D

Dasmoeturhead

can't operate ours on roads up here either unless we're crossing at a 90,so we have trails that parallel most of the main roads and run along the road easement.they are a friggin' blast.i can usually clear a driveway crossing if i get enough speed going.dirtbikes,quads,snowmobiles,sxs's all use the trails.they lead to town,the bar,the gas stations,the general store.last summer i went a week without driving my truck once.all my travel was in the p1k.even up to the landfill a couple times.booze runs,icecream for the grandkids,dinner at the pub,all without touching blacktop.
b****in!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!