Government money-What ya gonna do with it?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll do one now and one later. Lol uniboob
If you can only get one just go for third boob...

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wont get any as i am still working and above the cut off, so i will be helping pay for it. No such thing as Government money, they do not have any money unless they take it from someone or borrow it, neither a good thing. That being said this COVID has really crippled the economy and the Government is who shut it down for our safety so it is deserved and I hope it helps people make it through. However working from home is really helping stimulate the economy as i have way too much time to online shop.
I should of called it stimulus money instead of government money. Just thought the gentleman on the radio had a good point in donating part or all of it.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Wont get any as i am still working and above the cut off, so i will be helping pay for it. No such thing as Government money, they do not have any money unless they take it from someone or borrow it, neither a good thing. That being said this COVID has really crippled the economy and the Government is who shut it down for our safety so it is deserved and I hope it helps people make it through. However working from home is really helping stimulate the economy as i have way too much time to online shop.
I hear that. This morning I ordered some materials from Home Depot for delivery, then more sh#t on Amazon and finished up with a Tusk power steering kit for the Donkey before Mrs 906UP said I needed to get off the interwebs for a while....lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another year or two and we may all be kicking ourselves for not buying bitcoin before the US dollar became worthless...
Bitcoin has been taking a beating as well this trip... everyone was running to cash bitcoin and gold went down. If you want to buy some bitcoin use the cash app and you can buy like $10 worth if you want. They sell fractional shares... I toss in $20 every other week in case it is the like buying Walmart or amazon stockin the early years.

Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll give 10% to church and use the rest to help pay taxes in July. By the way this money is not the governments or ours as it doesn’t exist. Just increases deficit by another 2 trillion dollars.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is on life support right now... I expect atleast another week of down, if not 2-3. After that, we should all start making some serious $$$

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It is on life support right now... I expect atleast another week of down, if not 2-3. After that, we should all start making some serious $$$
You really think that soon to payday????

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
I use Robinhood to do my stocks, it’s free and I’m in control, even with the massive fall of the market, I’ve been able to make money here and there. No the market hasn’t stabilized. But I’m in for the long haul, as such I’m going to be sinking as much money into it while it’s down that I can afford. It’ll be big bucks in a year or so when the market rebounds.

Reactions: TimG
C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use Robinhood to do my stocks, it’s free and I’m in control, even with the massive fall of the market, I’ve been able to make money here and there. No the market hasn’t stabilized. But I’m in for the long haul, as such I’m going to be sinking as much money into it while it’s down that I can afford. It’ll be big bucks in a year or so when the market rebounds.

I recently opened a Robinhood Trading account for same reasons - even if you jump in the pool now and it goes down a little more you are poised for serious gains later - you know its coming back eventually. slow and steady wins the race.

O

OhioPro205

Nov 2, 2017
Amanda, Ohio
I think I’m going to buy a new slalom ski.
Looking at the Radar Lithium Senate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to invest it in Hookers and Blow, then they decided to make the income limits and now I get 0.0. Seems fair.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im putting mine towards Tacks and @tr005 is going to put his towards it so its paid in full!🤣 JK inside joke.
seriously, probably put it in savings and buy some stocks. I lost some good ones during this china crap so Im gonna get some back

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!