Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can look at tell that is backdoor at KOH. No way a pioneer is going up or down that... and making unless you get lucky and flip back to your wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is that?

Reactions: BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where is that?

The race is happening next week so there will be lots of posts from there for the next couple weeks. KOH is the biggest (Offroad)race of the year in America I think. I went out 4-5 years ago when I had my Rzr. 50k people in the desert in one spot.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
The race is happening next week so there will be lots of posts from there for the next couple weeks. KOH is the biggest (Offroad)race of the year in America I think. I went out 4-5 years ago when I had my Rzr. 50k people in the desert in one spot.

KOH? King of Hammers?

Reactions: BWAF and nbomar
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fro
You can legally ride the road up and around it. It’s been closed for months.

From what I have gleaned, they have put in new piping in that section and don't want traffic on it. As more pipe gets replaced, I wouldn't be surprised if the gas line was shut down to all traffic.

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
@Smitty335 @Razorback - either of you ever been to Spy rock? Is that accessible via SXS trails? Legally/ illegally
Had to look it up. I've been to a lot of places out there when I was a teenager. Forgot about this one. Looks like you could get close on road 82. Its on the Ozark Highland Trail. So it would be illegal to ride right to it. But a review I read said it was just a 3 minute hike from the road.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Had to look it up. I've been to a lot of places out there when I was a teenager. Forgot about this one. Looks like you could get close on road 82. Its on the Ozark Highland Trail. So it would be illegal to ride right to it. But a review I read said it was just a 3 minute hike from the road.
Let"s do it, if it's not a lot of dirt road.

Reactions: BWAF
RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If the D rings in the floor are true D rings, they’re fine, mine aren’t, the straight part of the D isn’t continuous and they pulled out on the first trip. :rolleyes:. And I think Nick’s right about your 3 axle being too much for your 3/4 ton.

These D rings are MAJOR beefy. Looks like they could hold my truck in there. Oh, but wait, my truck is pulling the trailer with NO PROBLEM. Maybe you guys couldn't handle it with a 3/4 ton, but its working great for me!

advertisement