Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's good but only have like 2 volts there at lighter dash is working too

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

B-rad

B-rad

Nov 27, 2018
Central AR.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man I wish I had seen this thread earlier! I’m new to the Honda sxs. Just purchased my 1000-5 2 months ago and haven’t even been on a ride yet. From central AR. I have a concert to go to in Little Rock, AR feb. 8th or I might had made plans to make it on this ride.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man I wish I had seen this thread earlier! I’m new to the Honda sxs. Just purchased my 1000-5 2 months ago and haven’t even been on a ride yet. From central AR. I have a concert to go to in Little Rock, AR feb. 8th or I might had made plans to make it on this ride.
Concert tickets are easy to get rid of. Join the ride, you'll be glad ya did!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

B-rad

B-rad

Nov 27, 2018
Central AR.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man i know they wouldn’t be but after my wife bought the tickets late and for my birthday I would hate to turn that down plus she bought them through a third party seller. Trust me, she paid about triple or more the price of the original ticket ‍♂️. So I don’t think we could get that much back for them.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man i know they wouldn’t be but after my wife bought the tickets late and for my birthday I would hate to turn that down plus she bought them through a third party seller. Trust me, she paid about triple or more the price of the original ticket ‍. So I don’t think we could get that much back for them.
Yea you better not skip. Especially luke combs hes awesome!

advertisement
B-rad

B-rad

Nov 27, 2018
Central AR.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea you better not skip. Especially luke combs hes awesome!

Yea he’s dang good! I will be interested in going on some rides to come though. I really need someone close to help or me pay to hook up all my accessories up I’m installing correctly. Just installed my dual battery setup today and have to figure out all the wiring for my 3 rocker switches. If anybody knows someone! The club founder Hondasxs walked me through my winch install that I goofed on.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

We aren’t going to have any fun anyways!! :D 29-1/2 Honda’s all trying to show why theirs is the KING OF THE HILL,,,, BOOOORING!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I do!!!

IMG 8357

IMG 8358

IMG 8359

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Man i know they wouldn’t be but after my wife bought the tickets late and for my birthday I would hate to turn that down plus she bought them through a third party seller. Trust me, she paid about triple or more the price of the original ticket ‍♂️. So I don’t think we could get that much back for them.

Happy Wife, Happy life!!

Maybe you could sneak over for Friday? Just a thought

advertisement