Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We have been trying to buy a jockey box that does that. Takes room temp (outside temp) beer and pours at 29 degrees. It’s expensive... around $6k last I looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW! A $ 200.00 dollar cooler and 20 LBS of ice for $ 2.50 sounds like more my budget! HA!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
We have been trying to buy a jockey box that does that. Takes room temp (outside temp) beer and pours at 29 degrees. It’s expensive... around $6k last I looked.

Will it fit in a P1K-5???

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I'm not gonna wash my truck, trailer, or Pioneer. Haven't packed a thing yet, haven't bought food, beer, or prepared in any way. So yea...I'm all set to go lol
Sorry i'm the guy that started a ride thread for Colorado 18 months before the ride date! I'm NOT a procrastinator, don't like to wait till last minute.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry i'm the guy that started a ride thread for Colorado 18 months before the ride date! I'm NOT a procrastinator, don't like to wait till last minute.
I started rebuilding my new "toyhauler" after xmas. I've been getting the rest organized for the last few weeks. Just need to throw it all in the trailer now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coming in early should have it installed by ride Eb0486b9f78512e59f490367c4d6e508

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I was a Boy Scout...Always Be Prepared was the motto. I'm just an ol Desert Storm vet now. Adapt And Overcome was the strategy then. Thinking between the two I'll be good.

advertisement
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Was hoping get my stainless steel break lines (that I bought spring of '18) installed but still haven't had time. Ordered a Slasher front bumper Dec. of last year and it's still on back order... last I heard, I was in line for a March delivery so sadly, my Viper winch is sitting here waiting to be installed. But, I did get the CEC enclosure installed Sunday and Mudbusters yesterday.

Wife will start cooking food tomorrow and Wednesday and we'll be ready to roll out. Plan to be there around 1pm or so Thursday.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Was hoping get my stainless steel break lines (that I bought spring of '18) installed but still haven't had time. Ordered a Slasher front bumper Dec. of last year and it's still on back order... last I heard, I was in line for a March delivery so sadly, my Viper winch is sitting here waiting to be installed. But, I did get the CEC enclosure installed Sunday and Mudbusters yesterday.

Wife will start cooking food tomorrow and Wednesday and we'll be ready to roll out. Plan to be there around 1pm or so Thursday.
You will really like the SS brake lines, major difference when going down steep inclines. Did you get the boss those 4 point harnesses?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I’ve had the stainless brake lines sliding around in the bed since the takeover last year. Lol. I’ll get to them eventually.

K

Kevdp4

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I've installed stainless brake lines because last time I was at Mulberry/Mill Creek I pinched the front passenger and lost all brakes.

advertisement