Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys that are getting there today/tomorrow are making me jealous! I've mostly gotten the new toy hauler ready. Some finishing touches after work tomorrow and then loading the P1K and we will be leaving Little Rock at 6:00am Friday. We should be there by 9:00. Hopefully that will be early enough to unload and go ride with the group. See everyone soon.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was interesting everyone piled into a gas station. Nothing hit thank god! Time 4 a beer.

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Phone. Text.
That would probably freak me out to be driving down the interstate (that I am not that familiar with) and get a text to take cover for tornado. - cause it is not like you are familiar enough with the area to really know where they are talking about.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That would probably freak me out to be driving down the interstate (that I am not that familiar with) and get a text to take cover for tornado. - cause it is not like you are familiar enough with the area to really know where they are talking about.
You’ll get even local Amber alerts and everything when on the road if the alerts are turned on. It’s all geo based.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well boys and girls..... I thought to be there Thursday evening.....
being the expert planner and efficiency guru that I am I thought about but resisted the urge to check out the Sprinter till this morning.....
Needless to say.... should be there Friday morning shortly after @Smitty335 arrives.....
This is gonna be fun weekend.....

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well boys and girls..... I thought to be there Thursday evening.....
being the expert planner and efficiency guru that I am I thought about but resisted the urge to check out the Sprinter till this morning.....
Needless to say.... should be there Friday morning shortly after @Smitty335 arrives.....
This is gonna be fun weekend.....
@Smitty335 is already here.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!