JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've hunted in Perry, but never ridden up there. How is the riding?
We took a trip up there a few months ago and it was nice. Bunch of super nice guys to ride with up there. Its a 6hr ride up there for us but I wouldn't mind doing it again.
@Brett002 @Average_Joe @dpnorth
We rode the Apalachicola forest one day and stayed local the following, nice area

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Anything really, I've got a few buddies with 1K5's as well. Would like to try out some new trails and stuff.
Ya'll ever been down to Big Cypress? Been wanting to go there for a while now but I hear its the type of place you should really know before you go type trails. Can get really deep sometimes. Seen some videos online, looks nice

Reactions: Mopower58
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hi, new 1K5 owner here and wanted to see if anyone is planning any upcoming rides in Florida, would love to join and meet some fellow Honda owners.

Give us an idea of when and where you are thinking we can get something going. There's a few members down in your area. I'm always wanting to ride somewhere new.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Ya'll ever been down to Big Cypress? Been wanting to go there for a while now but I hear its the type of place you should really know before you go type trails. Can get really deep sometimes. Seen some videos online, looks nice

I'm looking at Big Cypress it's confusing Ocala National Forest is laid out telling you where you can ride and can't. It looks like at Big Cypress we want to stay in Zone 2 trails, Zone 3 and 4 allows airboats i'm guessing it's wet?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Had fun riding with you guys over in the National Forest. Tag me if you guys try and setup something for ONF, I could probably swing that for a weekend trip.

J

jpanicaro

Oct 26, 2020
SWFL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be camping and riding at Peace River Campground Thanksgiving weekend. My best bet would be to try and organize something in January with the holidays and everything coming up.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Should we try and set up something for mid January? I'm good for it, weekend of the 16th & 17th?

Thats good for me as well see if I can get Adam from land 0 lakes, Justin from Eustis and Garrett.

I know Adam will want to camp at a trail head he has a toy hauler.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will talk to the wife tonight I don't see her saying no. I will let you know if we do it will be a day trip.
I was just asking,wasn't sure if it was this weekend coming up of the next. I know we can't make Thanksgiving weekend for sure

Reactions: Mopower58

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!